Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cellphone Glitch or Mysterious Text


Woke up this morning to a very disturbing mystery. While speaking to my cousin she asked what I was doing up at 2am.  I told her I was fast asleep, to which she shared that she received a text message from me after 2 this morning. Again I told her that was impossible. Perhaps she misread who the message was from. She was very adamant that it was from me and she proceeded to read the message word for word - "call me if you can talk...". As she was reading the message I checked my message feed and discovered no such message.  Curious to see for myself I asked her to send me a screenshot of the message knowing that it would reveal an error on her part. To be fair, I also sent her a screenshot of my message feed so she can see for herself. Sure enough her screenshot shows a message from my phone as she stated. Imagine my dismay and confusion. I stared at the screenshot in disbelief. How could this be? Do I have a ghost in my house? I know I've been on an intense spiritual walk lately and lots of unexplained stuff has been happening in my life, but this? What could possibly account or explain this mystery. Determined to get to the bottom of this mystery I called my cellphone carrier #tmobile. I shared my concerns about the mystery text and discovered the culprit responsible for the odd event.



Turns out that T-Mobile updated their towers this morning and as a result any text messages that were stuck in the towers were released.  So if you are a T-Mobile customer you may have received a text around 2am or been told, like me, that you sent a text around that time.


The rep Sarah - who was sweet as pie - informed me that they received similar complaints from other customers who shared they too received messages. Some were even wishing them happy Valentine's Day.  So for all of you who argued with your mate because you refused to believe them when they said they texted you now you know. In fact, that can be applied across the board. Anyone who said they sent a text and you never got it, that was because it got held up in the towers or as I like to say, "it got held up in cyberspace." 


Sarah apologized profusely for any inconvenience this may have caused and also asked me to apologize to my cousin if the text disturbed her sleep in anyway. As I shared with Sarah, mines was harmless but what about the customers who may have recently lost a loved one and may have gotten a text from seemingly beyond the grave? Can you imagine the emotional chaos they experienced? I know I would plum right lose my mind. Oh but wait. What if this is not just limited to text messages? What if voice messages were also held up and were released last night? Think about the far reaching effects of that. 

Hopefully T-Mobile will take steps to avoid this type of incident from recurring or at the very least warn customers in advance of the potential side effects of updating their towers by putting something out in the media to explain what happened or could happen so people are not left to come up with their own explainations. I'm just saying - I got issues, what about you?)i(

#igotissues #yahsdaughter863 #yaminah89 #tmobile #spooky #mysterysolved #mystery #text #consciousness #truthrevealed #realtalk #screenshot

© Copyrights All Right Reserved
 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...