Thursday, November 7, 2019

To Halloween or Not To Halloween - What's the Question?

The other day was Halloween and what a great day it was. I woke up and that's what was up. I normally had a negative opinion about Halloween in the past - well really all pagan holidays - but I was tripping about something that really was not mines to trip about. I was going with other people's opinion. But in my quest for truth I've discovered that I really don't care one way or the other. It is not my job to police what holidays people want to celebrate regardless of its origin.  Everyone has the right to choose what they want to celebrate including me. So celebrate or don't celebrate - I don't care. Do what makes you happy because I am. I'm just saying - I got issues - what about you?)i(

#yahsdaughter863 #yaminah89 #yaminah #igotissues #consciousthinking #consciousawakening #halloween #doyou #dowhatmakesyouhappy #peace #peaceful #celebrate #happiness #notmyissue


© Copyrights All Right Reserved
 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...