Thursday, November 7, 2019

Senomyx

I came across some disturbing information that I just had to share. Have you ever heard of Senomyx? I hadn't until recently. According to Wikipedia: Senomyx is an American biotechnology company working toward developing additives to amplify certain flavors and smells in foods.



Industry: Biotechnology
Founded: 1999
Headquarters: San Diego, California, USA
Founder: Lubert Stryer, Paul Nevsky

Unfortunately I heard that they have started using aborted human fetuses to enhance the flavor in many of the foods and drinks on the market today. More disturbing is that they have allegedly been doing it for some time now. 

I encourage you to take a minute or two to research this. You may be surprised how many of those products are in your home and/or you have consumed. It may or may not matter to you. Just thought I would share. I'm just saying - I got issues, what about you?)i(

#senomyx #fetus #igotissues #yahsdaughter863 #yaminah89 #consciousness #consciousthinking #knowledgeiskey #questfortruth #truthuncovered #truth #wakeup #higherconsciousness


© Copyrights All Right Reserved
 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...