Thursday, November 7, 2019

I am Living Not Surviving

Too many times I hear people say they are a "survivor" and they wear it like a badge of honor but their lifestyle reflects one of struggle and barely getting by. They are miserable because every day is a challenge to stay on the top side of the earth. They have not learned how to let go of what they are a "survivor" of. While I too am a survivor, I choose to live. No matter what comes my way I am determined to beat the odds. My aim is not only to just survive it but to live through and after it. My purpose is to live my best life - period! I challenge you to do the same. I'm just saying - I got issues, what about you?)i(


#higherconsciousness #consciousness #consciousthinking #yahsdaughter863 #powerfulmind #realtalk 

#spirituality #spiritual #spiritualawakening #higherpower #igotissues #yaminah #behappy #truth #wakeup #survival #destiny #liveinthenow #integrity #yaminah89 #iam #iloveme #ilovebnme #liveandletlive #lifestylechanges #survivor #universe #theuniverse




© Copyrights All Right Reserved

 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...