Thursday, November 7, 2019

Karma is a Bitch

Just stopped by to encourage you to be vigilant. I was driving yesterday when a car pulled out in front of me unexpectedly. I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting it. Within seconds someone returned the favor to that person. I'm telling you the universe is always watching. For every action there is a consequence.


It happens sometimes right away. And sometimes you have to wait a little bit. But as sure as my name is Yáminah it always comes back to you. So do good to people.  Treat people how you would like to be treated. Don't cut them off in traffic because someone will return the favor and at times in spades. I'm just saying - I got issues, what about you?)i(





© Copyrights All Right Reserved
 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...