Thursday, March 25, 2021

Android App Issues

 


On Tuesday I had difficulties opening up my apps on my android phone. I tried everything I could think of to resolve it including powering off the phone and ensuring that all apps were updated. None of that worked but I did notice that there were 2 app updates that no matter what I did they would not update. I deleted all my pics, messages and some other things thinking I didn't have enough storage space but to no avail. How disappointing - smh. So I just uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I wanted to use. That seemed to work. But there was one app - solitaire - that I did not want to risk losing the history - had high score and record solving time of 1 minute.  Planned on going to mobile store yesterday to troubleshoot but didn't get the time.

Called mobile provider last night to get some help and discovered that the 2 apps that refused to update were critical - Chrome and Android system web view - thus lied the issue.  Rep tried transferring me to tech support to see if they could help me figure out how to get these app to update but the wait was ridiculously long so I hung up. She called back and we agreed to try again the next day.

Feeling determined to play my daily hand of solitaire, I decided to try to update apps again on my own and whalla it worked!! Not sure how but at this point I could care less. I'm just glad apps are working again.

So if you have an android phone and are experiencing issues with your apps, you might want to check to make sure your chrome and android system web view apps are updated. I'm just saying. I got issues. What about you?)i(

#yaminah89 #yahsdaughter863 #igotissues #androidapp #tmobile #updates #phone #cellphoneupdates



© Copyrights All Right Reserved

 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...