I started this blog as a forum to help explore the issues that people deal with every day. It is my hope that as I share experiences it will help readers come up with practical solutions to deal with life's issues as they arise. I don't profess to know all the answers, nor do I promise every advise will be perfect. But what I can promise is to give you my honest straightforward opinion. )i(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Why Do People Lie? A refreshed I Got Issues reflection
Back in 2012, I wrote this piece with a lot of fire. I still believe honesty matters. But now, after more years of watching people, includin...
-
For a very long time, I thought I needed a relationship to complete me. I thought being in a relationship meant I would feel valued, loved, ...
-
Someone shared this with me this morning and it resonated with me. I couldn't help thinking about the people who have hurt me over the ...
-
Deborah Stiggers was only 39 years old when she passed this life, but she left enough of an impression on her young children for them ...
No comments:
Post a Comment