Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Walmart's Refunf Policy


 

Did a price adjustment on an item I used split payment the other day. Walmart associate tried to give me a gift card claiming the system won't let him put it back on either card.    However on my insistence the manager was able to refund the amount to one of the cards used to make the purchase. A few days later I witnessed a customer with the exact issue being told she would have to accept a gift card because the system would not allow him to put the refund on either of the cards she paid with. The customer rejected the gift card and left with the item. Attempts to educate him on the possibility to override the system and force the refund onto one of the cards was met with hostility.

Walmart needs to educate it's managers across stores to 1: offer exceptional customer service and 2: to allow customers to receive refunds in the method of payment, split payment or otherwise. Forcing a customer to accept a gift card when the method of payment was a credit card is unfair. While they may very well shop at a Walmart in the very near future, they don't know what expenses the customer has. Bottomline customers should get their refund in the method they paid. I understand with cash purchases with no receipt there may be conditions but if the method of payment is clearly a credit card, split payment or not, they should  get the refund back to one of those cards if not both. I'm just saying. I got issues, what about you?)i(

#walmart #igotissues #yaminah89 #yahsdaughter863


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...