Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Be a Leader not a Borrower

 



Over the years I have prayed to be a leader not a borrower. In time it has become my reality. Friends and family seem to think I am rich. Mostly because they don't ever hear me complaining about finances and I no longer bother them for financial help. At times, if it is a small amount I just give it away but if they insist it is a loan I expect to get repaid So while I lend money freely without reservation, I can't seem to get people to pay me back. I get the usual excuses ie I will pay you back when I get my paycheck or I will pay you back next week but they don't. Listen if they would give me $5 a week, they could pay me back sooner than later. 


What some people don't seem to understand is that money flows when you let it go. If your hand is closed and you only open it to receive them you are blocking your energy. Stop being stingy. Pay your bills and repay people when you borrow from them!! Anytime you release money, it will come back to you.  


On another note if you know you can afford to pay the money back, then ask if they can give it to you. Let them decide what they can afford to give you. Likewise if you know you can give them the money then just give it with no expectations of getting it back. if you expect to be paid back and you already know they are not good for it, then gracefully say no to their request. You only get one chance to screw me over. once I realize that you are not someone who pays their debt I will never lend you money again. 


Remember what you give freely will always come back to you no matter the situation. lend or give, it comes back. Purpose in your heart to be a leader not a borrower. I'm just saying. I got issues, what about you? )i( . #igotissues #yahsdaughter863 #yahsdaughter #yaminah89 #yaminah #lender #borrower #awareness #people #money #consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...