Thursday, October 27, 2022

Auntie Anne's Pretzel

 


It's been years since I've had a pretzel from Auntie Anne's so today I decided to treat myself.  I was in the mall with a friend and I talked her into letting us have some pretzels as a treat. I was very disappointed in what we got. First the pretzels were noticeably thinner than I remember. They were also hard and dry. I know we are seeing an inflation with everything but the price we paid for what we got left a lot to be desired. I think each franchise is  independently owned but I don't think I will be visiting another Auntie Anne's anytime soon.  I'm just saying. I got issues, what about you?)i(

#igotissues #yahsdaughter863 #auntieannes #disappointing #pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...