Monday, September 6, 2021

Premature Deaths


They say death comes in 3's. Well I had my quota and then some this week. I recently learned of the unexpected passing of 4 people I knew. Some very close yet too far. 2 of them did not see their 50th birthday. Don't get me wrong. I am fully aware that death is apart of the life cycle but too many are dying prematurely. 


Despite my best efforts to convince people I know to take better care of themselves and/or reduce their stress levels they do not adhere. It seems like sometimes we get so accustomed to certain life conditions that we don't see how that condition is sucking the life out of us. No one can do it for you. You have to want to do it for yourself. All I can do is be supportive and encouraging. Outside of that, its all up to you. I know what it takes to fight to live despite the doctors' grim prognosis. It takes more than words, more than hope, and definitely more than prayer to survive this life pass 50. It takes a desire to do whatever it takes to prove the doctors wrong, ie change eating habits, avoid stressful situations and/or people, exercise, etc. I was told at 42 that I would not live past 45 yet here I a. Looking 25 😊. Why? I fought to live. 


So my friends, please take care of yourselves. My heart can't take another death notice.. I'm just saying - I got issues, what about you?)i(


#igotissues #yahsdaughter863 #yaminah89 #death #TakeGoodCareOfYourself #takegoodcare #FightToLive #stressfree #peaceful #healthylifestyle #healthy #avoidstress #liveyourbestlife #consciousliving #WakeUpPeople #over50 #chooselife #life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...