Saturday, December 9, 2017

I Cancelled Christmas because it has nothing to do with the Messiah

From time to time I see a post on my Facebook news feed that speaks to me even if the writer did not have me in mind when they posted it. While, for the most part, I can move on with just a passing glance, ever so often I see one that resonate in my spirit and I have to speak on it.  Recently I saw one that took issue with someone who no longer celebrated Christmas. The writer pretty much stated they would continue the practice of celebrating Christmas as their parents and ancestors have done for years. Can't really blame them for their views/belief because they don't know any better. Truth is all of us are guilty of celebrating lots of holidays or engaging in some practice ignorantly because it is what we know. After all, it's what we saw our parents and grandparents do, so we continue it without thoughts of its origin. Thus continuing the tradition. However it's that ignorance of the origin that keeps us enslaved and out of YHVH Elohiym's will for us. Truth is if we took the time to really think about these practices and why we do them, we would realize that they were given to our ancestors by the people who took us into slavery. But it goes even deeper than that.



Researching the subject of religion and/or those practices will reveal an even darker, sinister origin. The information I have uncovered supports that we have been lied to as a people on a whole on who we are, and whose we are. Our history has been rewritten to hide the truth - that we are in fact the descendants of the Hebrew Israelites, that scripture documents, were enslaved in Egypt. This information is now being supported not just from a biblical prospective (read Deuteronomy 28), but also from a historical perspective.  There are literally hundreds of documented literature and videos available that validates this fact. Scripture tells us that we perish for a lack of knowledge -  "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the Torah (law) of your ELOHIYM, I will also forget your children". Husha/Hosea 4:6 (The Cepher)



I too rejected the knowledge that Christmas was not about the Messiah when it was first presented to me. Why? Because it threatened the very core foundation of my belief. All my life Jesus was the reason for the season. To denounce Christmas was like denouncing Jesus. I could not do that. Both my grandmothers would turn over in their graves if I did that. So I continued the tradition, but ever so often someone would drop a seed which resonate in my spirit, like "did you know there was no 'J' in the English language before [the year] 1611?" Or "did you know the bible was originally written in Hebrew then translated to Greek, then Latin and there were words in Hebrew that could not be translated so substitutions for those words were made?" Or "have you ever heard of Emperor Constantine or the Council  of Nicea and their role in religion as you know it today?" Oh and my personal favorite, "do you know how much the Catholic church and King James influenced Christianity and the changes they made to scriptures by changing or omitting books of the bible?" Over time it got to the point my curiosity was peaked enough to be opened to explore those seeds I had collected, especially when they tend to overlap. Finally I got the courage to look into it more deeply.  It's like that Buddhist proverb that says, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear." Everything I had experienced, read or heard was preparing me for what would be the biggest change in my life. It set the tone for the psychological change my mentally was about to embark on. The knowledge that I came into not only answered the questions I had about what I was taught about the Messiah, but also confirmed the things I challenged before. Line by line, precept upon precept the truth unfolded before me. It was exciting and scary all at the same time, but I knew I was on the right path as my spirit quaked within me and I started seeing manifestations of things in my life as I restored order by first repenting and reconciling myself back to YHVH ELOHIYM. 


So No, I don't celebrate Christmas ANYMORE because I have been enlightened about the misinformation that was passed down to me and my ancestors by those who took us captive. I now know, not just believe, that the Messiah was not born on December 25th, nor was his name ever Jesus. Nimrod and Tammuz, along with other pagan gods are who were born on December 25th and it is their birthdays that the world celebrates on December 25th under the guise of celebrating the Messiah. Scripture cautions us to not follow the world.  "Hear the word which יהוה speaks to you, O house of Yisra’ĕl. Thus said יהוה, “Do not learn the way of the nations, and do not be awed by the signs of the heavens, for the nations are awed by them. “For the laws of these peoples are worthless, for one cuts a tree from the forest, work for the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool. “They beautify it with silver and gold, they strengthen it with nails and hammers so that it does not topple. Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 10:1-4 TS2009
https://bible.com/bible/316/jer.10.1-4.TS2009



I admonish you to seek truth for yourself. Don't just do what you do because it is what you have been taught/modeled. Seek answers to the unformulated questions about why you do what you do. I am reminded of a story I read some time ago. A mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She cut off both sides of the roast before putting it in the roasting pan. Her young daughter who observed the act asked her mother why she cut off the ends of the roast especially since it was meaty and appeared good for consumption. The mother responded, "I don’t know. It's what I saw my mother do every time she prepared a roast." Puzzled the young girl goes into the livingroom where her grandmother was watching tv. "Grandma" the girl said, "why do you cut the ends off the roast before putting it in the pan?" "I don't know," the grandmother responded without even thinking about it. "It's what I saw my mother do when she prepares a roast." So the young girl called her great grandmother on the phone and poses the same question. The response she got was, "because it was too big for the pan!"  Moral of the story, don't just do things because you see others doing it. Find out why they do it.  I’m Just Saying. I got issues – what about you?


Copyright 2017 © Todos Escribe. All Right Reserved

 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...