Thursday, January 31, 2019

Trying?? Just Do It!



I was just sitting here thinking about life when a conversation I had with a friend crossed my mind. She told me she was “trying to do better” about embracing her healing. I was confused of her choice of word - "trying". What does that look like, I thought. I mean either you believe you're healed or you don't. In an instant Nike's tagline "just do it!" came to mind. In that moment that slogan has never been more real to me. 

As I rehashed this leg of my journey in my friend's life, i.e. everything that she has been through, how she has evolved, the direction that her life is taking - the word “trying” seemed useless to me in this instance. Fact is trying serves no purpose when it comes to getting stuff done. Don't believe me, try walking. Either you walk or you just stand there. There is no trying to walk. Your brain can't compute trying. You may sway forward, but the minute you raise your foot to take a step you are walking.


Birds don't try to fly. Trees don't try to grow. They just do it. Whatever you want to do you just need to do it. This thing about saying “I'm trying” has no place when it comes to living. Well maybe it does. You try on clothes to see if it fits and if you like it. You try new foods for pretty much the latter reason. But when it comes to just about everything else in your life you need to just do it. Let's face it, trying is an excuse some people use for explaining why they are not operating at optimum levels. So whatever you want to do just do it. Don't let fear keep you hostage in the "trying" phase. Don't try to be happy. Just do it! Be happy!! I'm just saying - I got issues what about you?)i(


#higherconsciousness #consciousness #consciousthinking #yahsdaughter863
#powerfulmind #brainpower #realtalk #realtalk💯 #spirituality #spiritual #spiritualawakening #higherpower #igotissues #yaminah #behappy #ilovebnme #iloveme #goodwoman #queen #nike #doit #justdoit


Copyright © Todos Escribe. All Right Reserved
 The views and opinions shared here are by the Author and are the property of Todos Escribe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday - Not Really Holy

I'm sitting here thinking about Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and wondering about their true origin. I mean what does bunny rabbits ...